Saturday, April 27, 2013

Watches...

Back ten years ago, I tell myself, every two years I will buy myself a new watch, however it's up till I got my Citizen watch that I was so happy and pleased with it that I didn't bother looking for another watch. Then when I went to Taiwan, a sales lady was wearing a watch that really caught my eye, because the bracelet is black and the face of the watch is in magenta color.  My friend was nice enough to help me asked the sales lady where she got her watch. After we found out the brand name and place where I can get it, I was so happy and we went to buy it. So after the Citizen watch I brought the Sigma and after the Sigma I got the Skagen watch. The Skagen watch was a big change from my prior watch styles, because it's a lot smaller and the skagen bracelet was in gold color. Then after Skagen I got the Burberry watch, because I like the strap pattern and from the past watches, it was all stainless steel bracelets, so it's a change in taste and style.

Last week I went shopping and another watch caught my eye, mainly because of the wooden watch box. The brand of the watch is Dreyfuss & Co. I never heard of that brand and wanted to try the watch, because it has an elegant and antique kind of look to it. When I tried it on, I have no idea how to operate the strap, took a couple minutes for the sales person to figure it out for me. I certainly like the rose gold color and the leather strap design, so I decided to get it for my watch collection for this year. I wore it for a week and love it! ^___^  

Today I made a healthy salad for my lunch. My co-worker introduced me to the Persian cucumber and it was delicious, so I decided to make salad with that. Then to pair my lunch, I decided to make a cup of milk tea, because my friend came back from Malaysia and brought me some Sabah tea bags. A simple yet delicious lunch today. Who said healthy food does not taste as good? Lol, guess this time is an exception. (^__^)















Persian Cucumbers

Grape Tomatoes

Sabah Tea

My healthy lunch

Milk Tea



Do no withhold good from those who deserve it, when it is in your power to act. Proverbs 3:27

No comments:

Post a Comment