Saturday, April 6, 2013

Sushi...

Today I feel fully charged after eleven hours of sleep! Usually weekend is a great opportunity to sleep in and make up for the lack of sleep on the weekdays! After getting up this afternoon, I have cravings for sushi, so I decided to buy the ingredients and make my own. Hum...the process for making the California roll was pretty easy, but the taste is of course not as good as having it in the restaurant. It didn't taste bad, but just... not as good. I also stopped by Sheng Kee bakery this afternoon to pick up some croissants to have it as an afternoon tea snack.

Strawberry Cream Croissant

Almond Croissant




Homemade California Roll

After dinner, I had some free time, so I decided to take some pictures of my favorite jewelryies and use Totoro as my model. ^__^











Ok, time to make myself a cup of tea and prepare to watch the movie "Les Miserables"

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!


"Do everything in Love" 1 Corinthians 16:14

No comments:

Post a Comment