Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Healdsburg wine tasting...

Today is just Wednesday, two more days till the weekend! This morning I am extra tired and sleepy, so today at work I drank two cups of coffee!!! That was way over my limit, but I needed the extra caffeine to keep myself awake. >__<

I was going through my picture files and came upon some pictures that I took when I went to Healdsburg wine tasting and reminded me of the good times spent with family and friends.  I look forward to going to wine tasting again next year and to eat the smoked duck sandwich at Costeaux French Bakery.  Healdsburg is a great place to visit during the weekend to relax, eat and drink. ^__^





Strawberry and Coffee Flavor Macaroons

Chicken Panini 

Smoked Duck Sandwich

JCB Wines

Cheese to pair with Williamson wines

Rodney Strong Winery








No comments:

Post a Comment