Sunday, March 10, 2013

Spring...

Today I walked to our backyard and see that there are flowers blooming. Every morning and night hearing the birds singing. Yesterday is the start of daylight saving time! I'm so happy because at 7 pm at night, it'll still be bright. The day would be longer. ^__^

On Friday I had dinner with a friend and learnt something from her, she said she had to say "No" to her team mate when he asked her to drive him somewhere. My friend knows perfectly well that she is not suppose to drive someone under age 21 and the consequences if she is being caught. I think to myself, yeah there are times my friend ask me something that I don't really want to do, but it's just so hard to say "No" to a friend. Therefore sometimes I regret for what I promise. I think I have to learn how to say "No" to my friends and hope that they will understand. 

Since the flowers are blooming so pretty right now, here are some pictures I took:

Daffodils 

Flower from the plum tree

Orchids

Calla Lily

Orchids

Passion Fruit Flowers from our neighbor's yard

Rasberries

Blueberry plant bearing fruits


Sugar Canes

Yellow Rose


"Love is patient, Love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

No comments:

Post a Comment