Saturday, March 2, 2013

Saturday...

Today is a very productive day for me, I got up early to do my laundry and then meet up with a friend for lunch and to go take pictures. The food was good, we had noodles with meat sauce and chicken mushroom rice with a sweet soy sauce on the side.

After lunch we went to walk around Golden Gate park to take pictures. My friend was nice enough to explain the use of the iso, aperature and shutter speed and how to apply it. It sure makes more sense after she explain it to me. She also took pictures to demonstrate, which make it even more clear. I gain more knowledge after talking to her and thankful that she had the time and willingness to share it with me. ^__^  Here are some pictures I took today:









Everything is permissible, but not everything is beneficial. Everything is permissible, but not everything is constructive. Nobody should seek his own good, but the good of others.
1 Corinthians 10:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment