Saturday, October 5, 2013

Lumix 25mm...

Happy Saturday! I got up really early today, at 8 am, I guess the soju really knock me out yesterday night. Guess in a way it was good thing, because I had a really good sleep, therefore I didn't need to snooze or sleep until noon to get up. (^__^)

Anyway as promised from my last post, today I will post some pictures I took with the lumix 25mm lens my friend lend me to use. Last weekend I had the opportunity to go to Healdsburg with my sister and brother in law to pick up some wines from Soda Rock and Williamson. Then afterwards we went to get some coffee beans from Flying Goat Coffee. I heard from my friend that she read an article, Flying Goat Coffee is among the top ten coffees. It was convincing enough for me to buy a bag of each flavor coffee bean. Coffee is addictive! At first I only drink coffee during work days, now I even drink it on the weekends, good thing or bad, I'm not sure. Then for dinner we went to BACHI, the pizza there was delicious! So simple ingredients yet so bold in taste. For the main course I had the seafood risotto, very good as well. Then we had tiramisu for dessert. After dinner I was so FULL, as always I tell myself, next time I'm not going to eat so much, lol. But you know... when dinner time comes, I easily order more than I can finish.

That's it for now, have a great weekend!



















Apply your heart to instruction and your ears to words of knowledge. Proverbs 23:12

No comments:

Post a Comment