Sunday, June 30, 2013

Treasure Island Flea Market...

Today is Saturday I finally had a chance to take some time to make my coffee with the Chemex dripper I picked up from Blue Bottle. I takes a little longer than usually to make my coffee, but it was fun! Afterwards I went to Treasure Island Flea Market and it was a candy to the eye, so many stuff to see. You can find lots of antiques there. Lots of vintage cameras, typewriters, coffee grinders, medal pins, cups, etc,. Lot of jewelries, clothing and hats. It was fun, I spent two hours there! There were lots of food trucks parked there, I chose the tofu bun with bao chips from the Chairman truck. It was okay, very interesting and healthy! Anyways, it was fun at the flea market, so if you have a chance, check it out! ^___^





Using my Chemex to make coffee this morning

Very interesting popcorn flavors, I brought the seaweed caramel one!


So tempted to buy one! 

A vintage typewriter! I like!

Simple and pretty!

Tofu bun with Bao chips from The Chairman Truck


A vintage coffee grinder I brought


No comments:

Post a Comment