Sunday, November 3, 2013

Back Pain...

This morning I was in a lot of pain, I have a cold sweat and my back hurts a lot. I don't know if I hurt myself carrying some heavy stuff to my grandparents place or if it was from a couple years ago when I injured myself learning how to drive a moped in Thailand. The pain was so unbearable, I started to pray and after thirty mins the pain went away and it's at that very moment that I realized that health is very important. Often times we take each day for granted. Today when I experienced so much pain, I come to realized that life can be really fragile. We have to take care of our body so we can live a long and healthy life. I thank God for hearing my prayers and taking away the pain. My sudden back pain reminds me of the funny things that my friend and I did in Thailand. Here is a beautiful sunset picture I took when I was at Koh Samed.


Wishing everyone a nice week ahead!

A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.  Proverbs 17:22

No comments:

Post a Comment