Saturday, July 20, 2013

Saturday...

This morning I had to drop off my dad to a party in Sunset, so on the way home I went by Starbucks to buy a white chocolate mocha and a banana pecan walnut cake. Then I went to Hilda's bakery hoping to get the UBE taro rice cake, however it's already sold out, so I got the hopia and salted egg. I never tried the salted egg, so looking forward to try it. The lady in line ahead of me said it's good, so I'll give it a try. After I got home I remember my coworker told me about a recipe for Omelette, so I decided to make myself an omelette for lunch. It turned out okay and never tried omelette with ginger. And didn't realized that it's so hard to flip an omelette w/o breaking it in half. I guess it takes practice. Making the omelette reminds me of the omelette rice, maybe next time I'll try to make the omelette rice. That's it for now, wishing everyone a wonderful weekend! (^__^)

P.S. Forgot to mention I also tried to make the Chinese Spicy Cucumbers and it turned out pretty good. (Probably because I like persian cucumbers, lol). For the Chinese Spicy cucumber I found the recipe online.


Chinese Spicy Cucumbers


White Chocolate Mocha and Banana Pecan Walnut cake from Starbucks

Hopia (Made w/mung beans) Yummy!

Salted Egg

Getting the ingredients ready to make the Omelette (Ingredients, ginger, celery, two eggs, salt and black peppers)

Mix all the ingredients together



Omelette is ready!


But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control.  Galatians 5:22


No comments:

Post a Comment